E1: 47: EDI 860 Inbound (R47131) Does Not Update the Commission Category (F4211.CMCG) Field
(Doc ID 2901667.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For 860 EDI document, the R47131(EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change) process does not update F4211.CMCG(Commission Category) field.
As per E1: 47: Inbound Purchase Order Change Edit/Update (860/ORDCHG) (R47131/P47130/R47002C/P4210) (Doc ID 1340444.1), the CMCG field is an EDI field that are passed into sales order. Hence, for 860 EDI document, the R47131(EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change) should update the F4211.CMCG(Commission Category) field.
Steps to replicate:
- Add manually a sales order using P4210 or via EDI.
- Check F4211 for this sales order and noticed that the field CMCG(Commission Category) is blank.
- Using P47130 create an 860 EDI document in order to update the CMCG field in the sales order already created. In the details add CMCG value.
- Run R47131(EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change). This in turn calls EDI Discrepancy Report (R47003) which will show that the CMCG field was changed.
- Check F4211 file and notice that the field CMCG was not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document