E1: 31B: 40G Add Ownership Details to Grower Harvest Records (P40G03)
(Doc ID 2901853.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Growers of crops and winemakers must track certain, special attributes of the crop by Harvest Period (vintage) for commercial reasons and/or compliance reasons, and be able to view those attributes in the lot detail of the resulting wine. Examples of Ownership in real world use are:
1. Tracking winery/branch as owner (Ownership)
2. Tracking third-party customer as owner (Ownership)
Ownership cannot be saved for a Grower Harvest, even though Ownership is supported at Grower Block level and Blend Lot Level.
• no ability to track Ownership by Harvest Period even though these attributes can change yearly;
• natural flow of ERP information from Grower Farm to Grower Block to Grower Harvest to Blend Lot is interrupted (noting that Ownership begins at the Grower Farm);
• excessive manual data management is required to continually override Ownership at Grower Block level and/or at Blend Lot level, because the natural level to express the information (Grower Harvest) is unavailable;
• risk of user input errors and decision-making errors involving Ownership is increased.
1. Introduce sub forms for Ownership in Grower Harvests, similar to Grower Blocks;
2. Default the Ownership for Grower Harvests from the Grower Blocks;
3. Pass the Ownership in Grower Harvests to Blend Management in Weigh Tag operations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!