E1: AIS: AIS Stateless Load Balance Only Replicate the Token (Sessions) Not the Data
(Doc ID 2901865.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer enabled stateless load balancing across two AIS instances, but it is not working as intended for multi page data request.
Testing via SoapUI to mimic the original issue, the logic first establish the token, then retrieved first 100 records from purchase order detail as the first page, then the next call will retrieve records 101 to 200 and so on. It all worked fine when there is only one AIS instance on the load balancer.
When added 2nd AIS Instances to the load balancer, the first page loaded fine but the 2nd page didn't, it gave SysError "Did not connect to correct session (Invalid RID)".
Steps to duplicate
1. Setup AIS Instance on two servers (one on each server).
2. Setup Stateless on the above AIS Instances.
3. Setup both AIS instances on the Load Balancer.
4. Use SoapUI to get Token from one AIS.
5. Get Data Service with dataset page size of 10 records (or as desired), this step worked normal.
6. Get next set of data using the URL returned by the above step, this step failed with RID Invalid error.
7. Rerun step 6, it will succeed as the 2nd attempt runs the data service on the instance that first issued the request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document