E1: 76A: Credit Memo or Debit Note with AR Localization Active Copies F4211.VR02 Field from Original Order
(Doc ID 2902420.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With AR localization active, creating a Credit Memo via the P42101 application causes the Reference 2 field (alias VR02) to be copied from the original sales order. It should be left bank so that a specific number can later be populated for the Credit Order.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Identify or create a sales order with AR localization active; execute the invoice process R42565/R76A56 over the order. Order will be at status 620 (Next Status).
- In the F4211, confirm that the VR02 / Reference 2 field has been populated with a value (comprised of Invoice type/letter/Issue Place/unique number).
- Create a version of P4210 based on ZJDE0002 for Credit orders (Type CO/C). Add a version of P42101 and set it to call the P4210 credit order version.
- Check the P42025 Sales Ledger version ZJDE0001 and set the status under the Credit Memo tab to be 620.
- Create the order in P42101, add the Header details, and take the exit to Credit Memo. Locate the order from Step 1, select a line and close.
- Save the CO order that is added by the system. Check the F4211 for this credit order, note that the VR02 field has the same value as the original sales order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document