E1: 43: After Vertex Geocode Change and Delete of Posted 2Way Match for Subcontract Order (OS), Incorrect Commitments for Tax on Commitment Inquiry - P40230A
(Doc ID 2902438.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A purchase order with Vertex geocode rate = 9.0% at time of Purchase Order Entry (P4310) and Posted 2way Match (P4314), the geocode is updated with a new geocode with rate = 9.5% along with an update for the extended amount. Once it is changed changed on the PO and the original 2way Match is deleted/reversed and posted, the Commitment Inquiry (P40230A) shows an incorrect commitment value at 9.5% tax rate instead of the original 9.0%.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Enter a Subcontract order (OS) with geocode V050850860 for an amount = 10000.00 in Purchase Order Entry (P4310). The geocode tax rate = 9.0% when looking at Order Summary.
2. Partial 2way Match (P4314) the OS order for 1000.00.
3. Post the Batch (P09800).
4. Inquire on Commitment Inquiry (P40230A) and can see correct value of 90.00 for tax.
5. Inquire on the OS via P4310 and update the extended amount = 20000.00 and change the geocode to M050370300. When looking at Order summary the tax rate = 9.5%.
6. You can add another partial match or automatically go to step for Delete/Reverse of the 2Way match via Voucher Journal Review (Voucher Match Reversal).
7. Post the batch.
8. Inquire on the OS order in Commitment Inquiry (P40230A). The commitments are reversed and show at a 9.5% rate instead of the original 9.0% rate.
9. Also, accessed Financial Status Inquiry (P44200). The rate is reversed correctly at 9.0%.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document