E1: 17: Actual Billable Unit/Amount Overstated on Parts Detail (P17730 or P90CD015) After Issuing Parts (P31113) to a Billable Service Order (P17714 or P90CD002)
(Doc ID 2902767.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a part to the Service Work Order Parts Detail (P17730/P90CD015), the system will fetch the price adjustment from Advanced Pricing (P4072) as expected to calculate the Estimated Billable Unit Price. However, upon issuing with Work Order Issues (P31113), the Actual Billable Unit Price will be the Advanced Pricing Adjustment (F4072) plus the Base Price (F4106). This issue occurs even though the Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) is set with the Override Price option active.
1. In SWM Constants (P17001), activate Use Base Price in the Work Order tab.
2. Create an Advanced Pricing Adjustment for an item where Override Price is checked (P4071) and where Adjustment Detail (P4072) is set with Basis Code = 5.
3. Attach the Adjustment to an Advanced Pricing Schedule.
4. Link the Advance Pricing Schedule to a customer's SWM Customer Setup (P01012, P1782).
5. Create a Base Price for the Item to be issued (P4072).
6. Create a Service Work Order (P17714 or P90CD002).
7. Create a Parts Detail (P17730 or P90CD015) using the item from above; notice that the system updates the Estimated Billable Unit correctly.
8. Issue the full quantity using Work Order Issues (P31113).
9. Re-inquire on the Parts Detail; notice that the system calculated the Actual Billable Unit incorrectly; the system uses the Advanced Pricing Adjustment plus the Base Price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document