E1: 45: Sales Order Entry (P4210 or P42101) Returns "Syntax Error - Invalid Function Name" (Error ID 45FN3)
(Doc ID 2904330.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a sales order with some price adjustments that were converted from World to E1 9.2 the following error occurs:
This error was returned by F4072CalculatePriceAdjustments (B4500050) on Line 7457 of the code.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter Sales Order Header information
- Adjustment schedule is populated but no error appears
- A specific Item Number is populated and when the line is edited, the following errors are returned:
- Syntax Error - Invalid Function Name (45FN3)
- DetermineSOMBFPricing process failed (097O)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document