E1: 43: Receipt Purchase Order (P4312) Does Not Display the Error "Negative Quantity on Hand!" ( Error ID 200E) When Inventory Cost Level = 2 (Item/Branch Only) in Item Master (P4101) Application
(Doc ID 2904788.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The error id 200E (Negative quantity on hand!) is not triggered in P4312 when the processing option 15. Allow Negative On-Hand Quantity is set to 2 ( Issue error and abort procedure) and the Inventory Cost Level for item is set to 2 (Item/Branch Only).
Steps to replicate:
- Use an item with Inventory Cost Level = 2 (Item/Branch Only) setup in Item Master (P4101) application.
- The total quantity available (P41202) for this item is 10 ea. This is stocked in a secondary location.
- Add a purchase order (P4310) with qty = -5 ea (negative quantity) for primary location.
- Set processing options for P4312, tab Process, 15. Allow Negative On-Hand Quantity = 2 = Issue error and abort procedure.
- Receive (P4312) the purchase order without to update the location. The error "Negative quantity on hand!" (error id 200E) is not displayed and the receipt is done. As result the quantity available for this item in the primary location will be negative.
The system should check the availability at Location/Lot label. Currently it is checking at branch label.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document