E1: 76B: If Manual Changes are made on Nota Fiscal Detail (F7610B), DIFAL and FCP Tax Fields are Cleared
(Doc ID 2905692.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If fields are changed manually in Nota Fiscal Detail Additional Information (P7610B) screen, it clears out the tax fields for ICMS Differential (DIFAL) and Fund for Poverty (FCP).
Steps to Duplicate:
- Address book (P01012) record for selling Branch Plant is in RS (Rio Grande do Sul) State.
- Address book (P01012) record for End Consumer to whom goods are being sold to is in SP (São Paulo) State.
- Taxpayer Class = 2 (Consumer) in Brazil Regional Information for the Customer Address (76425).
- Create a sales order (P4210) for Branch and Customer.
- On Brazil Header (P4210BR) set Taxpayer Classification = 2 (Consumer).
- On Brazil Detail (P4210BR) set Purchase Use Code = AF and Transaction Nature = 618.
- Run Pick Slip (R42520) and Ship Confirm (P4205). Sales Order status is advanced to 560/595.
- Generate Electronic Nota Fiscal (NF-e) (R76558B|XJDE0006)
- From Nota Fiscal Inquiry (P7610B) Row Exit to Nota Fiscal Detail Additional Information.
- Notice tax fields for ICMS Differential (DIFAL) and Fund for Poverty (FCP) are populated.
- The user changes Legal Framing Code to 101, PIS Situation to 01 and COFINS Situation to 01 and saves the Nota Fiscal.
- Recheck Nota Fiscal Detail Additional Information (P7610B) screen and notice tax fields for ICMS Differential (DIFAL) and Fund for Poverty (FCP) are now blank after making the manual changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document