E1: 13: 17: 31: WO Material Issues - P31113 Does Not Clear Error ID 433A 'No Records Found for Search Criteria' Even if Search Criteria Are Correct
(Doc ID 2906395.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for Order Type (e.g. WO, WM, SV) in the QBE of the grid of WO Material Issues - P31113 program, the system displays a list of existing work orders.
When using P31113 to search for work orders that do not exist, by inquiring by Order Number (F4801.DOCO), the system triggers error ID 433A "No Records Found for Search Criteria". This is correct.
However, even if clearing the DOCO criteria in the QBE search or entering a valid Order Number and clicking Find, the error ID 433A is still being triggered incorrectly. Without closing and reopening the application P31113, the error ID 433A is not reset, as it should.
The issue occurs for manufacturing / production work orders, maintenance, or service work orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31113_ZJDE0002, Form W31113H - Add the Order Type (e.g. WM, SV or WO) criteria in the Or Ty (Alias: DCTO) field and click on Search button; the system displays a list of all existing work orders
- P31113_ZJDE0002, Form W31113H – Inquire by Order Number (Alias: DOCO) "X" that does not exist as a valid work order in the F4801 table. Click on Find button. Error ID 433A – "No Records Found for Search Criteria" is triggered correctly.
Error ID 433A – No Records Found for Search Criteria:
Go to error..
CAUSE. . . . . No records were found for the search criteria entered. The values entered on the screen have found no matching records.
RESOLUTION . . Check the primary key fields for valid values. One or both of the following does not exist in the Master file (F4801)
1) The Work Order Number entered does not exist.
2) The Branch/Plant entered does not have any Work Orders associated with it.
Event Last Grid Record Has Been Read
Line No 3
Error ID 433A
- P31113_ZJDE0002, Form W31113H - Inquire by Order Number (Alias: DOCO) "Y", which is a valid work order in the F4801 – Work Order Master File and press Search. Error ID 433A – "No Records Found for Search Criteria" is still triggered. This is not correct.
To continue using the P31113 application, the application must be closed, and the user needs to inquire by a valid order number.
Upgrade to update 6 and tools upgrade to 22.214.171.124.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document