E1: 46 /46L/31: Confirmed Unique Key ID (F4611.CKID) does not Reflect the Related Parts List Unique Key ID (F3111.UKID) that Was Created During Pick Confirmation (P4617)
(Doc ID 2909227.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is working with WMS and License Plating in combination with Manufacturing. For their business operations, they need a link between the Pick suggestion (F4611) and the Parts list (F3111).
The F4611.CKID (Confirmed Unique Key ID) was designed to reflect the related F3111.UKID (Parts List Unique Key ID) as per logic of the function N4600457 (Warehouse Adjust Parts List Line ). However, in some situations this rule are not respected.
Steps to replicate:
- Setup Bill of Material (P3002) and Routing (P3003).
- Enter a work order (P48013). Parts list is created.
- Edit parts list (P3111) partially Hard Commit Inventory. Split the parts list line, to hard commit part of the stock to this work order. A new line (component line no 2,00) is created.
- Run R31410 - Generate the parts list and create a pick request in the Warehouse module for the component. Work order is processed with R31410 with an override pick to a location.
- P4600 – Pick Request is generated. Pick requests are generated, one for Parts List line 1.00 and one for Parts List line 2.00, with correct reference to F3111.UKID.
- R46171 – Create pick suggestions. R46171 (followed by R46471, R46472) runs to process warehouse requests to suggestions. Pick suggestions are created. Notice the correct UKID in the F4611 records, in conjunction with the UKID of the parts list lines in F3111.
- P4617 – Confirm pick suggestion: Check confirmed CKID. The first line is confirmed in P4617. In the parts list a new line is added by the system for the confirmed line. Notice the UKID of this line (1,01) is 6863449. When looking at the confirmed line in the P4617 (F4611), the Confirmed Key ID is set to 6863448.
The Confirmed Unique Key ID should reflect the related parts list line that was created during pick confirmation, in this case it should be 6863449.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document