E1: ORCH: Orchestration Only Executes for One Grid Row when Associated to an FDA Button But It Works Correctly When Associated to a Form Extension Button
(Doc ID 2909278.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A button has been added using Form Extension and associated it with an orchestration. When selecting the button, the orchestration processes the grid records correctly and runs the orchestration for each selected grid row.
When the button is added using FDA and then associated with the same orchestration on the button's clicked event, the orchestration only executes for the first selected grid row and ignores the remaining rows.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Add button to a form using FDA
2. Use form extension to associate orchestration to the button, set grid row as input
3. Run the application, check a few grid row check box
4. Click on the button to execute orchestration
5. Orchestration only execute 1 time for the first row selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document