E1: 74: The IBAN of the SEPA Account Shows Masked on the SEPA Account Setup (P740001) application, W740001B form
(Doc ID 2909595.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting on P0040 Data Protection Configuration to show bank information unmasked on P740001 in Update mode, notice that the IBAN of the SEPA account shows masked on the P740001 SEPA Account Setup application, W740001B form, and only the SWIFT code shows unmasked.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Open the P0040 Data Protection Configuration and add a record having Configuration Record Type = 1 for the P740001 application in U Update mode.
2. Go to P0092 User Profile and set the Localization Country Code = FR, then logout and login again.
3. Open the P0030A Bank Accounts by Address, find and select an existing SEPA account.
4. The first popup window is showing P740001|W740001B SEPA Account Setup application, where the IBAN is masked and the SWIFT code unmasked.
5. Click OK and the P0030A|W0030AA Set Up Bank Accounts By Address is loaded, where both IBAN and SWIFT codes are showing unmasked.
6. Go to P740001|W740001C Update Multiple Bank Accounts and double-check that both the IBAN and SWIFT code are showing unmasked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document