E1: 43S: SRM - PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) Does Not Set Statuses Correctly on Split Lines and Does Not Auto Select the Lines for Acknowledgement
(Doc ID 2910786.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Supplier Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Self-Service PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) is used to split a PO Line the Original Line with the reduced quantity is in Awaiting Approval Status when it should be Advanced to Acknowledged Pending Approval and the Checkbox on the PO Acknowledgement screen is not auto-selected.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Order Activity Rules (P40204) OP Order Type S Line Type are setup for Purchase Order Approval as follows:
- Next Status 282 Receive PO Acknowledgement
- Next Status 284 SSS Acknowledgement Rejected
- Next Status 286 SSS Acknowledgement Pending Approval
- Next Status 300 Record Supplier Acknowledgement
- Tolerance Checking (P4322) has a 10% Acknowledgement Tolerance (Function 4) for Quantity and Unit Cost differences.
- Supplier Item Relationships (P43090) is set for Supplier, Item and Branch Plant.
- Days Allowed Early Tolerance is 3 days
- Days Allowed Late Tolerance is 1 day
- Buyer enters a 1 line Purchase order for a Quantity of 10 units.
- Print Purchase Order.
- Supplier logs into CSS Portal, starts PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) and Find Purchase and Select it.
- On the Acknowledge Orders Screen the PO Line with Quantity of 10 is displayed.
- In the Split Line field in the grid click on the Line Number 1.000 to split the line.
- On the Split and Acknowledge PO Lines screen:
- Enter Quantity = 1 on line 1.000 and leave Delivery Date as 9/12/2022
- Enter Quantity = 5 on next (blank) line and set Delivery Date to 9/19/2022 which is greater than the 1 day late tolerance
- Enter Quantity = 4 on next (blank) line and set Delivery Date to 9/27/2022 which is greater than the 1 day late tolerance
- Checkbox for the two split lines is not selected.
- The user has to check the checkbox manually on the two split lines
- Click Acknowledge button.
- Leave Supplier Self-Service and review the order in Open PO inquiry (P4310)
- Line 1.000 has a Promised Date of 9/12/2022 is at Next Status 282 (Receive PO Acknowledgement).
- It should be Advanced to Acknowledged Pending Approval (286).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document