E1: 42: R42950 Order Reprice UBE Blanks Out Beneficiary Addresss in F4074 Price History Table
(Doc ID 2913628.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42950 Order Reprice UBE clears out beneficiary address from P4074/F4074 price history table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4101/P41026 - Setup an item GPSO3 with blank price in P4106
2) P41001 - Setup adjustment retrieval method and buying structure for rebate adjustment
3) P4071 - Create an rebate adjustment (GPADJRS2). Set Rebate beneficiary to A (Specific beneficiary), beneficiary = 9673 and accumulate tier to 1
4) P4072 - Create a rebate adjustment detail for customer 4281 and item GPSO3
5) P4070 - Create an adjustment schedule GPADJRS to add price and rebate
6) P4210 - Create a sales order with adjustment schedule GPADJRS for customer 4281 and item GPSO3
7) P4074 - Take form exit to check price and observe both accumulated address = 4280 and beneficiary address = 9673 are populated with correct values
8) P4210 - save and exit the order
9) R42950 - Run order reprice over the order
10) F4074 – Check price history table and observe beneficiary address is blanked out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!