E1: FDA: New Event Rules Added After Blanking Out the Existing Ones are Lost After Saving in FDA
(Doc ID 2913849.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New event rules (ERs) are disappearing after clicking on the save button in Form Design Aid (FDA). This is specifically observed when blanking out the existing ERs under an event and then trying to add and save some new lines of code there. Observed this issue in both 32 bit and 64 bit tools releases.
Steps to replicate:
- Login to fat client.
- Bring P01012 to a project and perform Get.
- Click on Design to open P01012 in FDA.
- W01012A form - Access Event Rules for Long Address Number.
- Delete all the existing Event Rules (ER) under Control Exited/Changed In-line event for Long Address Number. Save ER and Save in FDA.
- Add a new line of ER code under the same event. Save ER and Save in FDA.
- Come back to review the added line, it is not there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document