E1: 43S: Self-Service PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) Copies Supplier SO (F4311.VR01) Into Reference Field (F4311.VR02)
(Doc ID 2913891.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Supplier Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order Line is acknowledged by the Supplier, the Self-Service PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) program copies the contents of Supplier SO field (F4311.VR01) into the Reference field (F4311.VR02). If something was previously populated in the Reference field (F4311.VR02) it will be replaced by the contents of Supplier SO field (F4311.VR01).
The client reproduced the issue following the steps below:
- Sign in as Buyer.
- Create a Purchase Order and populate Supplier SO field (VR01) in PO Detail. Leave the Reference Field (VR02) blank and sign out.
- Sign in as Supplier.
- Enter Self-Service PO Acknowledgement (P43S01) and Find the Order and click on the link.
- On the Purchase Order Acknowledgement screen, select the order line and click the “Acknowledge” button.
- Sign out as supplier and sign back in as buyer.
- Open the purchase order and notice the content of the Supplier SO (VR01) field was copied into the Reference field (VR02)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document