E1: 34: When a Component Is Attached to a Configured Item in a Different UOM, Supply & Demand (P4021) Does Not Correctly Calculate the Quantity Into the Primary Unit of Measure
(Doc ID 2913927.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a component is attached to a configured item in a different UOM, Supply & Demand (P4021) does not correctly calculate the quantity into the primary unit of measure.
- Set a configured item and a purchased component in P4101 and P41026.
- For the component, set the UOM as primary = EA, component = RL (roll).
UOM conversion: 1 RL = 25000 EA.
- In P3293 AIR add a P rule for 240 RL of the component.
- In P4210 ZJDE0008 create a SO for 1 EA of the configured parent.
- In P3210 add the configuration to order.
- P4021 Supply and Demand is showing an incorrect UOM Conversion for the component of the configured parent item (demand):
Correct should be:
-6000000 EA (24x25000)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document