E1: 46: Batch Replenishment (R461601) Creates Replenishment Suggestions from Picking to Picking Fixed Locations
(Doc ID 2914140.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R461601 (Batch Replenishment) is creating replenishment suggestions from picking to picking locations when the FROM and TO locations are both picking and replenish locations during replenishment with 2 phase.
The expectation is not to have replenishment suggestions created in this case, as per E1: 46: Batch Replenishment R461601 and Manual Replenishment P46100 (Doc ID 658162.1):
"Determine which locations will belong to the replenishment zone (FROM). A location cannot be both the replenishment zone and the picking location. The system would try to replenish from location A to location A, and an error will be issued on the report stating that this is a From and To location."
However, when you have 2 fixed picking locations, the R461601 will use them as replenishment as well with no error message.
Steps to replicate:
- P46010 Item profile - 2 phase for replenishment.
- P46020 Location profile - have 2 locations set with a replenish zone = C (01.B.02 and 01.B.03) both with Staging location = F .
- P46012 Fixed locations - set both of the above location as fixed location with Max replesnish = 80, Normal replenish point = 110.
- P41202 Item availability under the replenishment point (100 EA in every locations)
- P46095 Replenishment instructions: set F from zone C.
- Run R461601. Notice the system will use the existing fix picking locations as replenished locations P4617 replenish suggestions get created from 01.B.03 to 01.B.02 and from 01.B.02 to 01.B.03 .
NOTE: If there is only one fixed picking location (01.B.02) that is also replenish, the system sends the expected message when the FROM and the TO locations are the same and the suggestion is created with Quantity remains (Error ID 3448) message.
R461601 should not generate replenishment suggestions from fixed to fixed picking locations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document