E1: 43: Progress Payment (P4314) Incorrectly Validates DMAAI 4330 Posting Edit Code Generating Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry (Error ID 0069) for Partial Negative Credit Payment
(Doc ID 2914249.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a partial negative credit amount in Progress Payments (P4314) the user receives an error validating the posting edit code of the DMAAI 4330, Received Not Vouchered, account. When the DMAAI 4330 account has a posting edit code of 'N' or 'I', the system generates Error ID 0069, Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry. The 4330 DMAAI should not be validated.
Steps to duplicate:
1. In multi-currency environment Supplier and Branch are in different currencies.
2. P40205 Order Line Types is set to Voucher Match Variance Account
3. Verify the account on P40950 DMAAI 4330.
4. In the Chart of Accounts (P0901) note the account indicated in DMAAI 4330 indicates posting edit code of N, non-posting.
5. On Progress Contracts (P4310) use the line type from step 1, and enter a large debit and negative credit amount. Debit and Credit can be on the same account.
6. On P4314 Progress Payment, find the contract and enter a partial payment for the debit of 1,000 and -1200 for the credit, and change the exchange rate, and press save.
7. Error 0069 'Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry' occurs, but the 4330 DMAAI should not be invoked in this case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document