E1: 43: Purchase Order Receipts P4312 Receipt Option Field Visual Assist Icon Not Enabled by Default
(Doc ID 2914737.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P4312 Receipt Option (Rec Opt) field does not enable the field specific visual assist when the form is first accessed, only on the initial click. Thus, extra clicks are required to utilize the visual assist.
- On P4312 form entry, the Rec Opt field shows the drop down, by default, without clicking into row.
- Click down arrow, then click search link. Drop down list displays on first click. Search window displays on second click. Expect similar for Visual Assist enabled.
- Now, configure UDC Dropdown feature configuration (P958973) to have named feature to set dropdown Enabled to 0, for Disabled value.
- From UDC Dropdown feature Authorization (P958974) add or revise record for P4312 Form W4312A to use drop down named feature to disable (enabled = 0).
- Add or locate a P4310 Purchase order to receive.
- From P4312, inquire and select the purchase order. Note that no fields in the detail records shows a visual assist.
- Visual Assist appears on first click and visual assist list displays on second click, whereas drop down list appears on first click, not second click.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!