E1: 42: Substitites Allowed Through P42101 Even If The Billing Information Was Uncheck To Not Allow Substitutes
(Doc ID 2915298.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P42101 it was observed that the substitutes are allowed through Cross Reference option, even if the Billing Information for the customer was
set to not allow Substitutes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Item Cross Reference (P4104)
2. In P03013 Customer Master – Billing Information - Uncheck the Substitute checkbox for customer 55731.
3. P42101 – Enter a new sales order for customer 55731
4. Select the row - use Cross Reference
5. See that the system allows substitutes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document