E1: 32: Using Sales Order Entry (P42101) to Revise a Sales Order with Configured Child Component with Kit/Config Pricing Method 4 Updates Child Component Extended Price (AEXP)
(Doc ID 2915920.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Configured Child Component Extended Price (AEXP) is getting populated when the Sales Order Header is Updated.
When using the Edit Full Header option in Sales Order Entry, P42101, to make a change to the sales order header for Configurator Sales Order, the extended amount is populated for configurable component Item(s).
1. Only happened using the Sales Order Entry Power form (P42101)
2. Only happens with Configured Child Component using a Kit/Config. Pricing Method of 4 (Components Discounted Prices)
3. The Unit Price (UPRC) for Configured Child on the Sales Order needs to have a price in order to duplicate this issue
- In Sales Order Entry, P42101, create a sales order for a configured item that has a Configured Child.
- Save the order.
- Revise the Sales Order Header Customer PO value. Save the order.
- Inquire on the order. Note the extended price (AEXP) is now populated on configured Child items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document