E1: 31: PF31011/RF31011B (Lean Completions) Writes Cardex Date Time with a Future Date of 1 day for the LC Completions
(Doc ID 2915932.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Lean Completion applications (PF3011) which calls the RF31011B Lean Completions Report writes LC transaction to the F4111 Cardex with an incorrect date. The date is always future-dated by one day.
User Profile (P0092) Universal Time set to UTC+12
- Create a manufactured parent item to be used for a lean completion
- Create a Bill of Material using component purchased item (P3002)
- Create a route with a Line/Cell populated with a Line/Cell defined in the work center as a work center type of lean manufacturing work center (2)
- Add a lean completion (PF31011) which calls the RF31011B Lean Completions Report
- The Order Date (TRDJ) in the cardex (P4111) is one day in the future when the creation date (CRDJ) is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document