E1: 40G: Grower Spray Operation Created Through Grower Harvest and Weigh Tag Receipt Operations - P40G30 Using Multiple Consumables From Different Branches Creates J/E to Wrong Object/Sub Accounts
(Doc ID 2916011.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Spray Operation using Multiple consumables from different Branches creates J/E to the Wrong Accounts.
A Grower Management SPRAY operation using Consumables where the Consumable Items that are from more than 1 branch and where items have different GL Class Code mapping to different GL Accounts via the 4124 DMAAI. They write the J/E for all the expenses for each item to the GL Account of the first item listed, rather than to the correct GL account for each item.
When the identical operation where all Consumable Items come from the same Branch Plant, works correctly and writes the expenses to the correct different GL Accounts.
- P40G30 - Setup a Spray operation G30
- Enter your Spray Item in the Spray Tab using G30
- Enter Consumable Items - Mix of G40 and G30 Branch Plants , each item has a different GL cat
- Make sure each Item Branch GL Class is different in the Item Branch Plant P4102
- DMAAI Mappings for 4124, Doc Type ID: All 4 Item GL Class Codes above should post to different Obj or Sub Accounts
- Notice that all items did not hit the correct expense account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document