E1: ORCH: Getting Error When Populating Reason Codes on the Grid of W400511E Form via Orchestration Called by Form Extension
(Doc ID 2916243.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calling a custom orchestration from Form Extension on App P400511 Form W400511E to automatically fill the reason codes on the grid during Return Material Authorization (RMA) entry, getting "Reason code cannot be blank" error message. The values are valid entries in UDC table.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add orchestration that populate grid column
- Add form extension to an app
- Associate orchestration to grid row exit and changed asynch event
- Run the app and trigger the event
- Grid column get populated but gets error "Reason code cannot be blank"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document