E1: 32: P3210 (Configurator Revisions) Configured Child Segments are Not Displayed When Configuration is Changed Using the Kits/Conf before Saving the Sales Order
(Doc ID 2916659.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a configured sales order (P4210) for a configured parent item, segment values for adding a configured child item (P3210) can be modified and changed before saving and creating the sales order. However, during the process of changing segment answers, if Row Exit is clicked on and Kits/Configurator is selected to change a segment value to call the Configured Child, no segments for the child configuration display within the P3210.
- Add a configured sales order (P4210) for a multilevel configured item so that the P3210 displays.
- Select the desired components where one of the Segments can be answered with a value that will not call a configured child item.
- Validate the Configuration and select Add to Order. Everything is correct at this point.
- Before saving the sales order, return back into the configuration by selecting Row Exit and "Kits/Configurator” and change the Segment (P3210) that would call the configured child component to a different value.
- This change does not allow the user to select anything related to this configured child since its component segments are not shown and/or displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document