E1: 08: Media Object Attachment is Not Viewable in Status Change Approval P087201
(Doc ID 2917246.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting an Employee Status Change P08720 the second or higher-level manager (see Approval Hierarchy P05844), cannot view attachments or comments on status changes that were attached to the status change by a lower-level manager.
1. Verify Approval Hierarchy P05844 for Approval Type STSC (Status Change) for Home Company 00000. Example test the Level From is 2 (employee’s second-level supervisor) Level To is 3 (employee’s third-level supervisor).
2. Verify workflow EESTSCHG is active in P98800 from a fat-client.
3. Login as manager and create Employee Status Change P08720. Receive pop-up that changes have been submitted for approval.
4. Login as approver setup in hierarchy. Launch Work Center and access Employee Status Change within Personal In Basket, click on Status Change Approval.jde.
5. In Approval Request P087201, select Form exit Comments and add a text attachment. Note that GT98865A entry is written to Media Object F00165 for EESTSCHG. Click Ok to approve.
6. Login as approver manager setup in hierarchy. Launch Work Center and access Employee Status Change within Personal In Basket, click on Status Change Approval.jde.
7. In Approval Request P087201, select Form exit Comments and note there is no media object attachment viewable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document