E1 08B: Batch Enrollment R083800 and Invalid Enrollment R083801 Does Not Identify Invalid Plan Enrollment
(Doc ID 2919032.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two Benefit Groups have the same Category name and different Plans within Category. There is a default plan within the Category. Enroll employee within first benefit group and run through payroll. Change employee from one Benefit Group to the other Benefit Group but do not unenroll them from the plan of the first Benefit Group. Set Batch Enrollment R083800, populated the processing option Category, and set run the Invalid Enrollment R083810, and Submit.
Neither the R083800 nor the R083810 shows the employee has an invalid enrollment (enrolled in a plan that is not within the Benefit Group).
1. Setup 2 Benefit Groups (A and B) P08350. Each Benefit Group has a Category LIFE (example). Assign different plans to each Category with one plan as set as default.
2. Enroll an employee in Benefit Group A from P0801EMP.
3. Run R083800 with processing option Process tab Category populated, Enrollment tab to Enroll in Mandatory/Default Plans, and Reports tab to run the Detail/Invalid Enrollment. The employee is enrolled in the default plan.
4. Change the employee enrollment to Benefit Group B from P0801EMP.
5. Run R083800 with same processing options. R083800 shows it will enroll in default plan within category within Benefit Group B. But neither the R083800 nor R083801 shows there is an existing invalid enrollment.
6. Change R083800 processing option Process tab and remove Category. Both the R083800 and R083801 show there is an existing invalid enrollment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document