E1: 07: P059101 Group Plan DBA Not Calculating If ED08 Date Is Not Equal To Alias: EFTB
(Doc ID 2919490.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Group Plan DBA (8820) with a Rollover Date Code ED08 does not calculates for the employee if the ED08 in the Organizational Assignment User Defined Date 08 (ED08) does not match the Beguin Date (EFTB) of the interim.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. From P059116 add a new DBA 8820 set with a calculation table that has a ZZ table method (Copy of the standard OA, just changed to use ED08 instead of DSI)
2. Attach the DBA 8820 to the employee with Union 2000
3. Add the DBA 8820 to the 2000 union group plan (P059101)
4. In the (P0801ORG) Organizational Assignment/User Defined Date 08 (ED08) set it as 12/26/22 which is the same as Original Hire Date (DSI).
5. Process an interim (P07210I) for the Pay period 12/23/22 to 1/5/23
6. DBA does not calculate.
7. IF ED08 = 12/23/22 it calculates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document