E1: ORCH: All the Scheduled Jobs are Failing with Error - "Error 404--Not Found"
(Doc ID 2919641.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A number of orchestrations were configured to run on a schedule but all those scheduled jobs are ending in error. It was verified that those orchestrations were executing successfully when manually run. E1root log of the corresponding AIS instance captures below messages when the scheduled jobs are failing:
Steps to replicate:
- Login to the orchestrator studio
- Create an orchestration and add a schedule to it
- Access the Scheduler from the studio home page
- Start the scheduled job for the above orchestration
- After the scheduled execution, click on the Info (i) button to view the status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document