E1: 40G: Reprice Procurement Receipt Batch (R45620) Returns JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded Error
(Doc ID 2920563.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Reprice Procurement Receipt Batch (R45620) over a large data selection the program crashes with the following errors in the JDEDBUG Logs and Work Center:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Run Reprice Procurement Receipt Batch (R45620) version:
- Report Data selection is on one specific Supplier Address
- Process Tab Options #3-#5 are set to 1
- No tolerance is used.
- Report PDF is 35 pages.
- Prices were updated for all the lines on these pages.
- Error message in UBE pdf last page states “The UBE processed with errors - See work message center for details”
- Execution Detail for this job shows that 4,819 records processed but there were more than that in the data selection.
- The following errors appear in the Work Center and the JDEDEBUG log
- Fetch from table F4105 failed (Error returned by GetItemCost (XF4105))
- SQL Statement finds the record but is unable to store a data pointer
- SELECT * FROM MG920DTA/F4105 WHERE ( COCSIN = 'I' AND COITM = 1139426.000000 AND COMCU = ' 1505' ) ORDER BY COCSIN ASC,COITM ASC,COMCU ASC,COLOCN ASC,COLOTN ASC
- Fetched the record
- JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()
- The maximum of 1,000 data pointers was exceeded causing the program to crash and additional errors to be sent
- Null Pointer (4363)
- No Memory (4365)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document