E1: 08ES: When Enrolling An Employee Through Self Service the R085524 Update Live Tables is Creating a New Employee Benefit Record With Ending Status TRT
(Doc ID 2920918.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a new employee benefit enrollment through Employee Self Service Update Benefits Information to Live Tables R085524 is incorrectly setting the End Status to TRT.
1. Verify employee is associated with a benefit group from P0801
2. Verify Benefit Group, Category, and Plan setup in P08350
3. Set dates for OPN in P08350
4. Run UBE's to build workfile data R085530, R085520, R054101
5. Sign in as employee and launch P05410 ZJDE0005 for Open Enrollment and select a benefit.
6. Adjust the end date for OPN in P08350 as the enrollment period is now over.
7. Run R085524 in proof mode. Note the PDF has the enrollment with begin status of ACT and end status of blank. Run R085524 in final mode.
8. Launch Enrollment Overrides P08330 and find employee. Note the End Status of the enrollment is incorrectly set to TRT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document