E1: 15: RE Receipt Entry (P15103) When Attempting to Match Again an Invoice from a Voided Pay Item Receive Error "RESERVED BY <USER>"
(Doc ID 2921682.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After voiding one pay item of a Real Estate Receipt, when inquiring on the same receipt and try to match the same pay item again, the system will issue a “Reserved by <USER>” error.
1. In Work With Customer Receipts Inquiry (P15103) enter RE Receipt for three Invoices
2. Post the RE Receipt.
3. In Work With Customer Receipts Inquiry (P15103) select the receipt just posted and select the first pay item and delete it.
4. Press OK in the RE Receipt Entry screen to save the void.
5. In the Work With Customer Receipts Inquiry screen select the receipt again (to match the same invoice again).
6. Notice in the Record Reservation (P00095) the system created a reservation record for the voided pay item too.
7. Attempt to match again the invoice that was voided before.
8. Receive error “Reserved by ”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document