E1: 15: When Voiding a RE Receipt in P15103 (Work With Customer Receipts Inquiry), the System Incorrectly Updates the GL Date in F03B13 Receipt Header Table
(Doc ID 2922559.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When voiding a RE receipt using P15103 application, the system incorrectly changes the GL date for the initial receipt.
1. In P15103 (Work With Customer Receipts Inquiry) enter a receipt
2. Use Form - Select and match with a RE invoice.
3. Post the receipt in P0011.
4. In P15103 use Void button and use another GL date.
5. Check P15103 and see that the original GL date was changed with the newly voiding GL date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document