E1: 49: R4981 Wrongly Recalculates Last In 01 Cost for Foreign Purchase Order Based on F4311 Domestic Unit Cost and Freight
(Doc ID 2927398.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R4981 wrongly calculates Last In 01 Cost for foreign purchase order by considering the exchange rate from purchase order instead of receipt.
1. Create foreign purchase order type O4 for quantity 10 EA with exchange rate USD = 2 EUR manually entered in the order.
2. Check P0015A that the exchange rate EUR to USD is different from 2
3. Go to P4310 Row Exit -> Work with Shipments -> Revisions -> Shipment -> Miscellaneous set Freight Handling Code = C (special handling code UDC 42/FR = 1), Save twice
4. Go to Routing Options - choose route
5. Approve shipment
6. Confirm shipment and check the Last In 01 Cost in P4105 which was calculated based on exchange rate from P4312 processing options, different from purchase order value.
7. Run R4981 and cost is recalculated based on purchase order F4311 Domestic Unit Cost and Freight, instead of F43121 Domestic Unit Cost and Freight.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document