E1: CAF1: Clicking on Popup Content Displays Blank Data Sometimes from CafeOne Layout
(Doc ID 2927885.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Popup Content displays blank data sometimes. No data is displayed in the grid or form fields.
Steps to Duplicate:
- The following CafeOne layout is created.
Parent form: Work With Time Series (P3413|W3413A)
Child form: Work With Supply and Demand (P4021|W4021B)
Dynamic Link Mapping:
Business Unit is mapped to MCU(Business Unit)
Item Number-Unknown Format Entered is mapped to UITM(Item Number-Unknown Format Entered)
- Run parent application P3413
- On Work With Time Series parent form, enter Branch Plant (e.g. M30) and enter Item Number (e.g. 220) in the form filter fields
- Click Find button on the parent form
- The child form data is reflected correctly with the linked data
- Click on the Popup Content icon on the child form
- A new browser window is opened. However the Popup Content window displays blank data. No data is shown in the grid or form fields.
This is an intermittent issue and occurs on all types of browsers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document