E1: 07: New York SDI Tax Type = I Override Record At Company Level (P079221) Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2928554.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For release 9.2, the Pay Stub Detail and Tax Detail from Interim Checks (P07210i) calculates NY SDI (tax type = I) when using a pay type that is not supplemental pay. The Company Override Rate (P079221) = 0 is not being picked up. This happens for only one company, all others work fine.
Steps to Duplicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup on EE information (P0801) in National Fiscal Data.
2. Tax Overrides Setup for EE (P060120) = value 0.00 and F/T value = F.
3. Company Override Unemployment Rates Table (P079221) for Co 1411 for New York = 0.00 for rate and state New York (33) and tax type = I (for state SDI).
4. Create Interim check (P079221) for Supplemental and Bonus pay.
5. Review the Pay Stub Detail and/or Tax Detail after clciing calculate.
Pay types marked as “ supplemental pay” for one company only are not reading tax override records at the company level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document