E1: 07Y: New Jersey Electronic Filing, R897869NJ, is not Formatted to the Latest Filing Specifications
(Doc ID 2929125.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the year end processing for W-2 creation, P07810, the electronic filing (EFW2) for New Jersey, R897869NJ, is not following the state filing specifications. For example, the RS (state record), positions 5-9, missing 'P' (production) followed by 4 spaces.
- From Year End Process, P07810, create a year end id.
- In the Year End ID version, R078301, use Data Selection to choose a New Jersey employee.
- Submit the year end id.
- From the year end workbench, P07810, use the Row exit and choose Mag Media Setup, EFW2 (Federal EFW2 needs to be processed before state EFW2).
- Once the Federal EFW2 is completed, use the Row exit, Mag Media Setup and choose EFW2 for state.
- Populate the Statutory Code field with NJ (New Jersey) and populate the 'extract records' fields with Y (yes).
- Enter the version name and submit the EFW2 for state.
- Review the EFW2 for New Jersey and note the RS, state record, positions 5-9 is missing 'P' followed by 4 spaces.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document