E1: 42: Sales Order Additional Information Subledger Field Change Not Replicating to KIT Components Lines
(Doc ID 2929914.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a sales order with a Kit item and 2 components is created, the subledger field is changed in the SOE Additional screen. The change is only replicated to the parent item, but not to the components. Sales Order Entry (P4210) does not default the subledger and subledger type fields or any other SOE Additional fields from the Parent to the components.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup Item for Kit Item with Stock Type = K for Item#3.
- Setup Item for components, Item#1, Item#2.
- Setup Bill of Material for Item#3.
- Issue sales order for item#3 and click OK to confirm at the Kit Selection screen.
- Change values on SOE Additional for line 1.
- Save the order and then go back to check the order details and found three lines have been saved. The first line is for the Kit item and the other two lines are for the components.
- Check the SOE additional for line 1 is the same as the input.
- Check SOE additional for line 2 and 3 and they have not been updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document