E1: 15: Recurring Billing Revisions (P1502) - Incorrect Error Message for Early Termination Before Payment Period Last Date
(Doc ID 2931707.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate a Lease early with a Term Change End Date after the Journal Entry Through date, but before the Payment Period Last Day, receive an error saying the Term Change End Date should be after the JE Through Date when the validation is for a date after the Payment Period Last Date instead.
1. In Lease Information (P1501) enter Lessee Lease.
2. In Recurring Billing Revision (P1502) enter Recurring Billing information for the Lease.
3. In Work with Amortization Schedules (P15171) Change the status to 10 and then take Row Exits Create Amortization Schedules and Create Commencement JEs.
4. Run Balance Sheet Lessee Accounting Journals (R15180) up to one of the Lease periods say period 3 of 2023.
5. In Recurring Billing Revisions take Row exit Change Lease Terms.
6. When attempting to terminate the Lease early with a Term Change End Date after the Journal Entry Through date but before the Payment Period Last Day, receive an error saying the Term Change End Date should be after the JE Through Date when the check is really for a date after the Payment Period Last Date.
7. If I selected a date on or after the Payment Period End Date it will not error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document