E1: 43: PO Entry (P4310) Routes PO for Reapproval When User Updates Non-Critical Promised Delivery Date
(Doc ID 2931819.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user changes a non-critical date field on an Open Purchase Order at Status 230/280 (approved) , the purchase order is sent for reapproval and the status is changed to 280/230 (awaiting approval).
The client reproduced the issue following the steps below:
- On the Version of PO Entry (P4310) Approvals Tab Option #4 (Reapprove Changed Lines) is set to 3 (Reapprove on change to standard critical fields only).
- Open Purchase Order has 3 lines all at Next Status 280 (Approved).
- User changes the Promised Date on the first line from 3/16/2023 to 3/20/2023.
- Order goes into Reapproval.
- Refresh Open Order Inquiry and notice all lines with Next Status reset to 230 (Awaiting Approval).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document