E1: 41: Location Lot Status Update Form (P4108) Displays Incorrect Item Quantity Values for Item Sharing Same Lot Number Across Different Locations
(Doc ID 2932072.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Lot Master (P4108) form Location Lot Status displays incorrect Quantity On Hand / Available values when the user moves between lines, for an item where 2 or more locations share the same Lot Number.
Steps To Duplicate:
- Create a new lot-controlled item in P4101; add 2 different locations and assign them the same lot number.
- Add inventory to both lots, then create a sales order where quantity is hard committed to the lots, by specifying the lot value at order entry.
- In the Lot Master application P4108, locate the lot. Take the exit to Location Lot Status.
- In the Location Lot Status Availability form, the quantities for each location are initially shown correctly, specifically the Quantity On Hand and Quantity Available values are different.
- If the user puts their cursor in the line, and drops off to the other line, both the Quantity On Hand/Available values are set to the same value. The Quantity Available changes to be the same as the Quantity On Hand, which is incorrect.
- The issue is with the display in P4108 only; the P41202 Item Availability always displays the correct values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document