E1: 13: Equipment Location Billing Prorate Flag Y Double Bills Date or Day of Location Transfer (R1304)
(Doc ID 2932697.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an asset with Location Billing Prorate flag Y, the days billed for partial months are not prorated as expected. The billable days for a partial month is billing the location start date and the end date inclusive, over billing or double billing the day of transfer for multiple billing records. The transfer date is billed twice, once for the prior location and again for the next location. The Total days billed exceeds the total billed days, off by one.
- Enter fresh Equipment records for this test, Install date prior year, Rate Group 01.
- Define rate for rate group, by Equipment.
- Setup jobs (locations) with Rental Rules set to Prorate Y.
- Verify Billable Days in Calendar by Branch (Job/Location). G1343/P1302 > Row [Calendar]
- Report Multiple Location transfers, varying dates, over at least one month time period. Enter Header To Location, Effective Date, and From Location. In detail grid, Enter end date for current location and save changes.
- Have varying location dates for each unique asset record.
- Run R1304 in Proof or Final and review PDF reports. Total Days billed exceeds billing days.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!