E1: 49: R47131 Assigns New Shipment Number When Adding New Line to Existing Order Where Single Order Consolidation (P49002) Is Setup
(Doc ID 2933231.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) to change existing line in F4211 (F47132.SZCHGC='C') and to add new item(s) to an existing order (F47132.SZCHGC='A'), it retrieves a new Shipment Number (SHPN) instead of retaining the existing shipment number (Alias: SHPN) in the order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the Transportation Constants (P49002) and ensure that the Shipment Consolidation Mode for your chosen branch is set to Single or Multiple Order Consolidation.
2. Add a transportation order (S4) in P4210 for item "ABC" for quantity of "2". Note the shipment number that is generated.
3. Populate the header and detail sections of a record in the P47130 application:
a.) To change the existing S4 line, CHGC value will be "C" and pass values including Order Number, type, Qty to "1' and Serial Number and original shipment number.
b.) To add a new line to the existing S4 order. The CHGC value will be "A". Pass values including Order Number, type, Qty to "1' and Serial Number and original shipment number.
4. Set a version of R47131 to run over this EDI order number and type, and with the version of P4210 called being the version of P4210 used to create the S4 order.
5. Run the R47131 and check for documents created to ensure successful completion.
6. Check the S4 order again in P4210 and see that the new line has been added where shipment number shows increased number than that seen on the original line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document