E1: 42W: Fulfillment and Future Commitments with Scheduled Pick (PDDJ), Requested Date (DRQJ) Updates, Promised Ship Date (PPDJ) and Scoring
(Doc ID 2933497.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What date is Fulfillment based on in Sales Order Entry (P4210)?
2. How do Future Commitments and Fulfillment work together and what dates matter? If you update the dates, do the others change as well?
3. How is scoring affected if a date is changed?
4. How is the Promised Ship Date (PPDJ) calculated by any Preference Profile Set in the system. If the Requested Date is updated, does this value update as well?
5. Are Buy / Buying ... Buying Structures mandatory in Fulfillment set up?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document