E1: 42W: Fulfillment Management Sales Order Entry (P4210) Does Not Resolve Date Preferences
(Doc ID 2933825.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Preparation Days and Delivery Date Advanced Preferences are not working to schedule Pick Date and Promised Ship Date on Fulfillment Management Orders.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Setup the Order Preparation Advanced Preference with 3 Order Preparation days
- Setup Delivery Date Advanced Preferences with 7 Transit Days
- Attach an Advanced Preference Schedule to the Sales Order Entry version that has the following preferences activated.
- Fulfillment Management
- Order Preparation Days Preference
- Delivery Date Preference
- During the data entry process, enter the Request Date in the Future
- On the Sales Detail Revision screen system correctly calculates the Pick Date and the Ship Date based on the preferences.
- Save the order.
- Customer Service Inquiry shows the Pick Date and the Ship Date are set the same as the Request Date.
- The Date Preferences were not saved on the sales order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document