E1: 42i: Agreement Transaction Server Business Function Is Called in the Shipment Confirmation Program (P4205) for Outbound Inventory Management (OIM) Sales Order and Sends Error 0003
(Doc ID 2936488.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing an OIM sales order interactively via Shipment Confirmation (P4205), the jdedebug.log shows the program validating Agreements in system 38, sending error 0003 and keeps processing. When processing the OIM order via a Business Service (SOAP UI) which calls the XT4111Z1.F4111EndDocument or N4200790.ShipConfirmEndDoc like Shipment Confirmation, it fails on Error code 0003. This validation and error is not necessary. It is invoked by B4000520.GetItemUoMConversionFactor when it is called by N3800040.AgreementTransactionServer to an OIM sales consignment order. BSFN B4000520.GetItemUoMConversionFactor expects to receive the UOM from table F38012 (Product Source/Destination Master), but this table is not used in the OIM process. The XT4111Z1.F4111EndDocument or N4200790.ShipConfirmEndDoc should not call call system 38 for OIM setup.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set up OIM Master and Agreement details p42i020.
2. Flag processing options for OIM = 1,2,or 3 and IS line type on the OIM sales order version of P4210.
3. Attach the Sales Order Entry (P4210) version to OIM Sales Order version (P42101).
4. Turn on interactive logging
5. Enter the OIM sales Order (P42101) and select the OIM Agreement.
6. Save the sales order via the Submit and Close tab.
7. Set Ship Confirm (P4205) version option (OIM Tab - manual acknowledgement).
8. Ship Confirm (p4205) the order.
9. Review the logs and note Error 0003 - Blanks Invalid with the call to system 38 agreements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document