E1: 43: G/L Post (R09801) of OV Receipt (P4312) for Transfer Purchase Order (OT) is 0.01 Out of Balance
(Doc ID 2936769.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
G/L Post (R09801) of OV Receipt for a Multicurrency Transfer Purchase Order (OT) creates AA Ledger Journal Entries are 0.01 out of balance in Canadian Dollars (CAD). No error is reported to the work center but the entries created by G/L Post (R09801) are out of balance (debits do not equal credits).
Steps to Duplicate:
- In Currency Exchange Rates (P0015A) setup the following
- From Currency is CAD
- To Currency is USD
- Multiplier Rate is 0.7511669
- Divisor Rate is 1.331261
- Conversion Method is Y (Multiplier Method)
- Setup a new Item with G/L Class Code IN50
- Standard (07) Item Cost in FROM Branch 30 is 4.8974
- Standard (07) Item Cost in TO Branch 10 is 5.3936 .
- In Sales Transfer Order (P4210) processing options. Cost or Base Price Markup is set to use Cost.
- Create a Transfer Order for 200 EA From Branch 30 to Branch 10. Both From and To branch use USD Currency.
- Ship Confirm the ST Sales Order
- Setup Procurement AAIs as follows:
- DMAAI 4310 – Company 00001, OT Order Type, Branch Plant 77, Object Account 1411 (Use Account from a CAD Currency Company)
- DMAAI 4320 – Company 00001, OT Order Type, Branch Plant 77, Object Account 4111 (Use Account from a CAD Currency Company)
- DMAAI 4335 – Company 00001, OT Order Type, Branch Plant 77, Object Account 6315 (Use Account from a CAD Currency Company)
- Receive (P4312) the OT Order.
- Check Journal Entries (P0911). AA Ledger Entries are in Balance, but all entries used G/L Accounts from a CAD Currency Company.
- Post the Batch (R09801)
- Check the Post (R09801) Report PDF. There are no errors reported to the work center and the batch is posted but Debits do not equal Credits on the AA Ledger. Out of Balance by 0.01.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document