E1: 13: 17: A Status Change in Planning Workbench P13714 That Is Then Cancelled in the Status Change Window P17714 Form W17714C Is Incorrectly Saved By P13714 W13714B (Doc ID 2937617.1)
(Doc ID 2937617.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When change the status in P13714 W13714B called from P13700, then cancel out of the P17714 form W17714C status change window, System Throws Error, Action Invalid Error ID 0001. Options from P13714 are Save Changes, Undo Changes, or Close. The Save Changes button, clears the error 0001, as if the error is reverted. Click the Save Changes button again, then Close.
The status change is updated, not cancelled, as expected.
Completion Date is not populated.
- From G1316/P13700, P13714 W13714B Planning Workbench - Work Order, Enter Equipment Work Order and advance status, such as status 40 or 45
- Advance Status to a Close Status, per the order activity rules
- From the Status Change P17714 W17714C form, Cancel change at status change window W17714C.
- Screen returns to P13714 W13714B and System Throws Error. Error ID 0001.
- Options from P13714 are Save Changes, Undo Changes, or Close.
- Click the Save Changes, once to clear the error, a second time to save changes.
- Save Changes processes but does not call the status change window. This is inconsistent with P17714. After save changes processes, close the order form.
- Status is updated to the (Status 80 change was cancelled) status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!